Sunday, September 7, 2008

in ten years...

Ten years does seem like it is very far off, especially considering ten years ago I was twelve. The fact that I have a sister who is 10 years older than me makes it a little easier. I have an idea of what the main goal is, I just have no idea what I am doing in December after I graduate.
I want to have a masters in neuropsychology. I would like to be doing research on neurotransmitters. I want to work at developing a drug that would effectively treat a psychological disease. I'm not sure if I want to be doing that research through a drug company or if I want to work at a university. I like teaching, but I hate public speaking so I dont know if I would be able to do that or not.
Other than my career I would like to be married and living in a house that I own. Im not sure exactly where I want to live yet, but I know that I want to be somewhere warm and near the beach.

No comments: