Sunday, August 31, 2008

technology

I thought that the video was very interesting. It was very creatively done. I didn't know how much technology had changed. I am not very good with computers so I only know how to do the basic things. Freshman year I made a website and then I made one my senior year. It was amazing how much things had changed. The computer programs made it so much easier to make a web page. I forgot until I watched this video how invloved it used to be and thinking "why would anyone put this much time into a web page if they didn't have to."
I also thought it was interesting when they touched on who was supposed to control all of this information. I wondered if there will every be someone who goes in and weeds out all of the information on the web that no one uses. Will there ever be too much information on the web. Its already hard enough to find the information you want. You have to weed through all the useless information in order to find what you need. Maybe someday there will be an agency that gets rid of all the unused web sites

No comments: