Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mock Interview

I expected to be really nervous about the interview, but I was only a little nervous. I think that I was less nervous because I reminded myself that I was just talking to another person who has been in my seat before and understands. I also remembered that I have had interviews before and have done fine.
One question that threw me was "what have you accomplished that you are most proud of?" I answered that I was proud to have moved from New York to South Carolina all by myself with only my aunt and uncle here. I'm still not sure what I am most proud of though.
If I could do the interview again I would have questions prepared for the interviewer so I could get a better feel for the job and the type of company I would be working for.
I learned that you need to be able to think on your feet in an interview because you never know what type of question they are going to ask you. I also learned that I just need to remind myself that I am just talking to another person.

No comments: